IELTS Free Diagnostic Test will held on 28th September 2019 Saturday (4:00pm-7:00pm) at Green Hall Academy Faisal Town Campus & Gulberg Campus.
We will simulate as real test conditions as possible to help you predict your score on actual test.
For Free Joining reply with following in Comments.
4) Profession(if applied):?
5) Campus of GreenHall Where you want to gave IELTS test( e.g Faisal Town or Gulberg Campus):?
For Details: 03116333777 , 03125314148.
IELTS Free Diagnostic Test will held on 28th September 2019 !!!
The IELTS test assesses your abilities in listening, reading, writing and speaking – in less than three hours.
There are two types of IELTS: Academic and General Training. Listening and Speaking are the same for both tests, but the subject matter of the Reading and Writing sections differs depending on which test you take.
The Listening, Reading and Writing sections of all IELTS tests are completed on the same day, with no breaks in between them.
The Speaking section, however, can be completed up to a week before or after the other tests. Your test centre will advise.
Test format – Listening
You will listen to four recordings of native English speakers and then write your answers to a series of questions.
- Recording 1 – a conversation between two people set in an everyday social context.
- Recording 2 – a monologue set in an everyday social context, e.g. a speech about local facilities.
- Recording 3 – a conversation between up to four people set in an educational or training context, e.g. a university tutor and a student discussing an assignment.
- Recording 4 – a monologue on an academic subject, e.g. a university lecture.
Assessors will be looking for evidence of your ability to understand the main ideas and detailed factual information, the opinions and attitudes of speakers, the purpose of an utterance and evidence of your ability to follow the development of ideas.
The total test time is 2 hours and 45 minutes. For Better Good Bands in IELTS Join GreenHall Academy Faisal Town Campus or Gulberg Campus.